Universal Soft Closer - 25 to 50kg
FOR USE WITH ALUMINIUM DOORS ONLY:
It ensures that the sliding wardrobe door closes softly to its end position. The soft closer features an air damper, which guarantees durability and performance stability throughout its useful life.
The design of the soft closer body allows it to be used as a left-hand or right-hand closer. To install the soft closer on the aluminium system, you will need the adapter accessory 099246.
The soft closer is available in two versions:
099233 – soft closer for doors of up to 25kg in weight
099234 – soft closer for doors of 25 to 50kg in weight
Application: S100, A100, A200
Fasten the universal soft closer to the narrow rail with adapters and 3.5 x 23 screws (aluminium system soft closer
accessories). Having fastened the soft closer, measure the distance between the door edge and the soft closer (“X”).
For steel sliding wardrobe door ranges with a 10mm rail:
1. Having fixed the rail, put one adapter against the rail and mark the position of the mounting screw hole.
2. Drill a 3.5mm hole in the rail for the mounting screw and mount the adapter onto the rail.
3. Then mount the soft closer onto the adapter, put the other adapter in place and mark its position.
4. Remove the soft closer, put the adapter in the marked place and set the position of the mounting screw hole.
5. Drill a 3.5mm hole in the rail for the mounting screw and mount the adapter onto the rail.
6. Fasten the soft closer to the adapters with screws.
7. Measure the distance between the door edge and the adapter (“X”)
For more information, please view our 'How to Install' page.